Why get your boiler serviced?
Having your boiler serviced regularly makes good financial sense but more importantly keeps your family safe and warm. Over time without regular services your boiler can become inefficient and occasionally even dangerous by emitting carbon monoxide. We carry out a series of check and service your boiler thoroughly to ensure it runs at peak performance keeping your house warm and your family safe. Additionally, regular servicing has been proven to increase the lifespan of your boiler. We recommend an annual service and provide a variety of options for this including our range of HomeShield plans.
- A boiler service takes ¾ to 1 hour
- Checks are carried out on gas pressure, leaks and safety devices
- Boiler components are cleaned where necessary
- Boiler performance & ventilation is checked
- Boiler is checked to insure it meets with current manufacturer requirements
- Advice available to improve your central heating systems efficiency problems
Problems with your boiler?
We are experts in all boiler and central heating breakdowns. If you wake up with no hot water, the heating just won’t come on or you have a leaking radiator, simply call us and we will send one of our fully trained engineers to fix the problem.
For your peace of mind all parts fitted to your system will be genuine manufacturer’s parts and will be guaranteed for 1 year. Our labour is guaranteed for 30 days.
For a free, no-obligation quote contact us on 02380 363838